Food Processing Laborer Jobs in Canada.
AgraWest Has Published 05 Vacant Vacancies On January 09, 2020
Food Processing Laborer
05 Job Vacancies
Full Time & Seasonal
Nationality doesn’t matter for this job position.
36 to 48 hours per week
Required Education & Experience:
No degree, certificate or diploma
Required Skills & Abilities:
The applicants must have the following abilities.
- Remove filled containers from conveyors;
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers;
- Feed and unload processing machines;
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects;
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
Work Site Environment:
- Food safety/handling skills
He must owe transportation.
Work Conditions & Personal Suitability:
- Fast-paced Environment
- Repetitive Tasks
- Reliable & flexible
- Cooperative and work under pressure
- Friendly and team-player
- Capable of handling the heavy loads
- Physically demanded
- Attention to Details
- Hard worker and honest
- Early Morning
Job City & Location:
January 25 ,2020
How To Apply:
This website is just for information and data sharing a purpose. It brings together both employer and job seekers. This website is not providing any visa documents. The job is taken from Canada’s official government website.